As a Service Technician with Guthrie & Frey Water Conditioning, you would be responsible for maintaining, repairing and installing water conditioning equipment, representing the company in a positive and professional manner, communicating with our clients on a daily basis, maintaining a safe work environment and a company vehicle.
* Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain water conditioning equipment.
* Perform preventative maintenance inspections and repairs.
* Communicate with customers regarding maintenance, service and installation of water conditioning equipment.
* Respond to emergency plumbing calls as they relate to water conditioning equipment. Evaluate situation and take corrective action.
* Keep plumbing equipment and tools operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
* Maintain plumbing supplies inventory on individual truck by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Documents plumbing actions by completing service tickets.
* Complies with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
*Must be a Licensed Plumber. Restricted Appliance License is a plus
*Possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license
*Proficient written and verbal communication skills
*Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
*Detail oriented with critical thinking and problem-solving skills