Milwaukee County

How do I get rid of Orange water?
Rusty water usually comes from well sources with high iron content and from municipal water systems with old, metal water mains. Lest you waste any money on ineffective solutions, the first step is to pinpoint the cause of your home’s rusty water. For example, if all the water supply piping in your house is copper (which doesn’t rust) and your water heater isn’t too old, you know the rust is getting into the water before it reaches your home. Another important first step is to have your tap water tested so you know exactly what’s in there. You do this because, chances are, you’re going to need a special filter to get rid of the excess iron—a test will tell exactly what kind of filter to get. Due to potential conflict of interest, be sure to have your water tested by an independent testing lab, not by anyone in the business of selling and/or installing water filtration equipment.


Other Communities

A Service

Guthrie & Frey Water Conditioning provides complete whole house water filtration systems for our customers throughout the Milwaukee area including Waukesha County including Brookfield, Elm Grove, Delafield, Eagle, Genesee, Lisbon, Menomonee Falls, Merton, Hartland, Mukwonago, Muskego, New Berlin, Oconomowoc, Ottawa, Pewaukee, Summit, Vernon, Waukesha, Sussex, Wales. Ozaukee County including Belgium, Cedarburg, Fredonia, Saukville, Port Washington, Mequon, Bayside & Thiensville. Washington County including Hartford, West Bend, Addison, Erin, Germantown, Jackson, Kewaskum, Polk, Jackson, Richfield, Slinger. Milwaukee County including Bayshore & River Hills. Racine County, Sturtevant & Walworth County including East Troy & Richmond. We are a core dealer selling all product lines of Hellenbrand Water Softeners, Iron Curtain Systems, and Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems. We also sell Water Right products.