- Single, twin, triplex and quad systems available.
- Available with 1.25″, 1.5″, 2.0″ and 3.o smart controllers.
- Fiberglass or steel tank construction.
- Requires no air injectors.
- Proven and patented technology.
- Top mount, side mount and valve nest with side mount designs available.
- Chemical free.
- Low operating costs.
- Guards against iron stains, iron-tasting water and rotten egg odor.
- Extends the life and efficiency of processing and heat exchange systems.
- Multi-tank systems provide higher flow rates than the competition.
“Two gentlemen came to service and update my Iron Curtain system. They were on time, knowledgeable and focused. Changed a number of parts and explained what they were doing and why they were doing it. Very pleased.”
“Many thanks to Guthrie and Frey for replacing our water system today. They removed a nearly 20 year old Culligan set of equipment and replaced it in 3 hours with a brand new Iron Curtain and a 40,000 grain softener, and both systems are state-of-the-art and Wisconsin-made. Light years better! Zero pressure to “make a sale” and nothing but professionals from the consultant to the installers. Can’t say enough how awesome it was working with them.”
“Great communication from their sales department. Clean and efficient installation. They couldn’t have made it easier for me.”
“Very happy with G&F’s quick response. They were willing to work with me and listened to my frustrations. Impressed with the customer service.”