Features GF Twin Alternating Series
- Soft water improves the efficiency of water-based heating systems and hot water systems and can extend the life of your water heater by 50%.
- Use only half the soap in the laundry, bathroom, and kitchen as you normally would with hard water.
- Save money on hair conditioners and shaving cream by using up to 25% less product.
- Extend the lives of dishwashers, washing machines and other water-using appliances by 30%.
- Laundered clothes will be cleaner and last longer.
Benefits GF Twin Alternating Series
- Pressure drop at 15 psi.
- Pressure vessels are seamless and made of reinforced fiberglass, pressure-tested at 300 psi.
- Brine tanks are fabricated of seamless, rigid, tough, high-impact, non-toxic polyethylene.
- 50 psi inlet pressure.
- Various Mineral tank sizes including 8×44, 10×47 and 12×52 (Dia. x HT).
- Maximum service flow ranges from 13.2 to 19.1 GPM (Gallons Per Minute).
“Very, Very happy from start to finish with Guthrie and Frey! Professional, friendly and knowledgeable! Would highly recommend. Installed a new water Softener for us.”
“Mike the sales guy was very good at explaining what my options were for a water softener. Once I selected the right equipment they called back within 30 minutes to schedule the install. The install guy was very professional and did great Job. Now I never have to listen to my wife say the hard water is ruining her hair!”
“Purchased a new water softener and had it installed. Everyone at G&F I dealt with was knowledgeable, professional and exceedingly pleasant to deal with. I thought Adam, the installer did an exceptional job.”
“This company has the best customer service!!! They have done several projects for us including RO and water softner. They had to come back to help us with an issue which they quickly scheduled and took care of. I couldn’t be happier with the service. Thank you!”
“Great customer service. The technicians that installed the softener unit were so patient and informative. I’ll recommend Guthrie and Frey any day!”