Features ProMate 6.0 Iron Curtain™
Double tank systems
- Provides better iron and odor removal
- More efficient then simple single tank configuration
Self-diagnostic software controls
- Informs the homeowner about system operation;
- Flow rates
- Operation sequence
- Time and maintenance schedule
- Local service provider’s phone number
Benefits ProMate 6.0 Iron Curtain™
- Saves time and money cleaning rust stains in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry
- Clothing will be brighter, whiter and last longer
- Decreases salt consumption for your water softener
- Water using appliances and fixtures last longer and stay cleaner
- Lengthens the life of your water softener and drinking water systems
Produces highly oxygenated water
- Free from odor
- Free from problem causing rust
- Eliminates black stains
- Sixteen years of proven reliability
- Recently updated patents and features improve efficiency
Best Iron Filter and Sulfur Removal in Wisconsin
How Does An Iron Curtain Work?
- Mineral rich water is forced through an aeration tank which converts dissolved minerals such as iron, manganese, and sulfur into physical particles.
- These tiny mineral particles then circulate in the system for enough time to grow to a size where they are trapped in the filter tank. This way, the highest level of dissolved minerals can be easily removed from your water.
Why The Iron Curtain Filter System is Better Than Our Competitors:
- The Iron Curtain System has been independently tested by the Water Quality Association and passed their rigorous S-200 filter standards. Many competitors products have not!
- A properly sized Iron Curtain system regenerates with no salt every three days. Many of our competitors systems need to regenerate daily. The Iron Curtain saves you water! These savings could be as much as 2,000 gallons per month
- The multi-media depth filter in the Iron Curtain is proven by independent testing to be more effective on iron filtration and H2S (rotten egg odor) than the single media our competitors use.
- The Iron Curtain Filtration System is available in single, twin, triplex and four-plex filter configurations covering a wide range of flow rate applications from 5 gpm (gallons per minute) to over 800 gpm. There is a Hellenbrand Iron Curtain Filtration System for virtually any residential, commercial or industrial application.
- Higher water flow rates than competing systems
- High-flow control valve
- Reduced pressure loss in the home
- Custom designs for larger homes
- The IC System is a “Green Technology”
- No Harmful Chemicals
- Results in low-cost operation
- No damage to plants and animals
- No hazardous chemicals in the home
“Two gentlemen came to service and update my Iron Curtain system. They were on time, knowledgeable and focused. Changed a number of parts and explained what they were doing and why they were doing it. Very pleased.”
“Many thanks to Guthrie and Frey for replacing our water system today. They removed a nearly 20 year old Culligan set of equipment and replaced it in 3 hours with a brand new Iron Curtain and a 40,000 grain softener, and both systems are state-of-the-art and Wisconsin-made. Light years better! Zero pressure to “make a sale” and nothing but professionals from the consultant to the installers. Can’t say enough how awesome it was working with them.”
“Great communication from their sales department. Clean and efficient installation. They couldn’t have made it easier for me.”
“Very happy with G&F’s quick response. They were willing to work with me and listened to my frustrations. Impressed with the customer service.”